Spring has arrived and brought all that pollen and the loosening of all that mucous we store during Winter. If you were smart (unlike me), you stayed away from toxic food, and your body didn't create any extra mucous to release.
But my body did. My "allergies" are going ham!
So I help my body burn up that mucous from the inside, by drinking tea. A real simple, and delicious tea.
Let's discuss what's in the tea.
- effective in aiding and alleviating symptoms of gastrointestinal disorders
- increases the natural fire (agni) in the digestive system
- an anti-inflammatory food, helping reduce inflammation, from which many dis-eases begin.
- Anti-microbial purifying the body
- Heating to the body, increasing the agni
- Anti-carcinogenic battling all the bad radicals in the body
- Great for digestion, teeth, spasms, it's a must!
- Great for PMS, as it has properties akin to Estrogen
- Exporant, opening up the respitory
Ignite the Agni Tea Recipe
2 Cinnamon sticks
3 one inch slices of Ginger
1 Star Anise
3 Cardamom pods or 10 Cardamom seeds
2 cups of Water
Drink often and feel free to add or remove any ingedient that doesn't resonate with you.