Tuesday, August 23, 2016
Top 3 Things for Constipation
I detest bodily fluids. Immensely!
But bowel movements and urine readings are my specialty! Only mine and my children's though - don't ask me to assess yo shit!
Moving your bowels is an essential part of life.
1. Eat food.
2. Small Intestine does some shit.
3. Large Intestine does some shit.
4. Colon shits.
If you're lucky, that's at least once a day.
Otherwise, here are 3 things to alleviate constipation.
1. Water. I have to say it because everyone has chaos and forgets about drinking water. Our bodies are 60% - 70% primarily water. Imagine a river inside your body, if you will. Drinking water carries everything through the channels and into the colon and kidneys for release. Without water your inside can stagnate and may become dis-ordered and dis-eased.
2. Emotionally, constipation is a sign of holding onto past hurts, unable to let go and let it flow. The colon is represented with the Root Chakra. The Muladhara is represented by the color Red and is associated with grounding, survival, and contact between our bodies and the physical world. It rules our perspective of fear, money, addictions, and low self-esteem. A healthy root chakra person has a feeling of belonging, stability, security, and patience. Balance the Root Chakra by placing a gemstone (garnet, ruby, or black tourmaline) at the base of the spine. Take a walk. Get a pedicure. Wear red colthes. Eat red food. Affirm I am a divine being of light, and I am peaceful, protected and secure.
3. Triphala. Translated as "three fruits", as it is composed of the dried fruits of Amalaki, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki, it contains 5 of the 6 tastes (all but salty). Triphala removes excess doshas from the body, bringing back balance and proper functioning to the body. I take 2 Triphala pills every night. Religiously. I wake up every morning and release my bowels. Its one of my secret weight loss tips. I feel the effects when I don't take it, like when I went camping for a week. I was so backed up! I was having movements, but not as efficient or effective. If you're ready to have regular bowel movements and get rid of your constipation, invest $10 dollars today and get your Triphala now!
Aren't you ready to drop all your shit?